The Gallery at GreenHill is a beautiful 7,000 square foot exhibition space. The Gallery, a large, light-filled inviting space is the site in which GreenHill presents five exhibitions a year and is an ideal venue for your next evening event accommodating up to 200 guests for standing events and 125 guests for partially seated events. The ArtQuest Studios are also a wonderful, creative space for out side of the box events, and limited rentals are available within this space as well. Tell us more about your event by filling out and submitting this form. We will be in contact with you within 48 hours after submission. CLICK HERE
The host is ultimately responsible for the operation of their event, including finalizing floor plans and contracts with staff. GreenHill is only one venue in the Greensboro Cultural Center, please be respectful of other events that may be taking place at the same time as your event.
Equipment + Supplies
- Each host (or their selected caterer) is responsible for set-up, decorating and clean-up of their event.
- Each event must have a welcome/check-in table in the atrium to make the event visible within the building. GreenHill can supply one table (6 or 8 foot) for this at no cost, but the host is responsible for the linens and decorations for the table.
- All GreenHill owned items including items in the kitchen, storage rooms, etc. may not be used without permission.
- All deliveries should be scheduled in advance for normal business hours by contacting Erin Riggins.
- Deliveries should be scheduled as close to the event as possible due to storage constraints.
- Decorations must be removed at the end of the event unless previously arranged.
- No tape, tacks, nails, staples or glue may be used to attach decorations to any surface without prior approval.
- No candles, glitter, sparklers, confetti, poppers, canned string, sand or similar products are allowed.
- No fog or smoke machines are allowed.
Caterer and Self-Catering Responsibilities
- Provide ice and coolers for any catering needs
- Prepare food off-premises. Prep areas are for serve and storage areas only. Dishes may be scraped into trashcans but not washed on premises.
- Picking up and bussing all dishes and glassware throughout the event.
- Disposing of all trash and recycling in the appropriate dumpster and replacing trash can liners.
- Wiping down all prep and service area surfaces.
- Sweeping floors and spot cleaning any spills or food particles.
- Only beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages may be served unless your caterer has appropriate ABC licenses.
- At the event’s conclusion all rentals and decorations must be removed from The Gallery. Rentals including tables, chairs, etc. must be stored in the atrium and removed from the premises the following morning unless prior arrangements have been made. For events held Monday-Friday rentals must be picked up between 8-9AM the following day. Rentals for events held on Saturdays must be picked up between 1-2PM on Sunday.
- Any supplies provided by the caterer must be removed at the conclusion of the event.
GREENHILL’S PREFERRED CATERERS
GreenHill recommends using one of our approved caterers however, a caterer of one’s choice can be used for an additional fee. Clients who choose a caterer not on the list are responsible for contacting the caterer and having them submit these required forms: valid NC ABC permit, certificate of liability insurance, sanitation grade and business license.
JW Walton Catering Company
Pepper Moon Catering