GreenHill is located on level two of the downtown Greensboro Cultural Center, across the street from Center City Park on the corner of North Davie and Friendly Avenue. The Cultural Center has entrances in the front and rear of the building. The front (level two) entrance faces Davie Street, and the rear (level one) entrance faces the Church Street parking deck.
Parking is available in the Church Street parking deck which has easy access to level one of the Greensboro Cultural Center. The deck is on North Church Street between Friendly Avenue and Lindsay Street. The Church Street parking deck has accessible parking spaces and an elevator. Bring your parking pass to GreenHill’s front desk attendant to be validated for one hour of free parking.
GreenHill strives to be accessible to all visitors. If you have a question, concern, or suggestion about accessibility, give us a call at 336-333-7460. We offer the following accommodations:
- A downloadable social narrative is available for visitors who have family members or companions with autism, intellectual disabilities, or other barriers who would benefit from reading them before their visit. Click here to download the social narrative.
- A downloadable map of accessible routes in and out of the Greensboro Cultural Center, including the location of accessible parking and automatic doors. Click here to download the accessibility map.
- Elevators are available to all floors of the Greensboro Cultural Center.
- A family restroom is available in the studios. Ask the front desk attendant for access if you have not paid for studio admission.
- Accessible restrooms are available in the Greensboro Cultural Center, next to Café Europa.
- Drinking fountains are located beside the restrooms on the first and second levels of the Greensboro Cultural Center. Vending machines with snacks and drinks are also located on the second and third levels.
- Entrances on the first and second levels of the Greensboro Cultural Center have automatic doors. (Note that the main entrance to the Cultural Center off Davie street is not accessible, but the Davie Street entrance beside Café Europa is accessible.)
- Service animals are welcome.
- Seating is almost always available in the gallery. If, however, there is no seating, chairs are available upon request at the front desk.
- Large-print labels for artwork on view in the gallery is available in the exhibition guide. The exhibition guide is located on the resource table at the entrance to the gallery.
Street Address 200 North Davie Street, Greensboro, NC 27401