Thank you for scheduling your group visit. Please bring your payment on the day of your visit.
Admission: Students – $6.00, Teachers – 2 per 15 children Free,
Additional adults – $6.00
Title I Schools – Free (limited availability).
Prepare for your visit:
1. If your group has more than 30 students please divide them evenly into two groups upon arrival
2. Find out more about the exhibition: http://www.greenhillnc.org/exhibitions
3. GreenHill also offers Curriculum Connections to strengthen concepts learned in the classroom through visual art. This offer is provided upon request. If interested, please fill out the Curriculum Connection Request Form: https://form.jotform.com/91554619703158
The Art Educator will be in contact with you. Please send requests a week prior to Group Visit.
4. Remind students about gallery etiquette:
*Hands to yourself
*Listen carefully to adults
5. Children may be unloaded in the loading zone on Davie Street in front of the Greensboro Cultural Center.
6. Buses may park for free in front of the Depot lot on Washington Street in the School Bus parking zone. It is an approximately 5-minute walk to the Cultural Center.
• OR you can pay for parking on the street at the metered parking spaces. The meters take quarters only. If your bus takes up two spaces it will be around $4.00 for 2 hours.
7. Cars and small vans may park in the Church Street Parking Deck located next to Central Library. Bring your parking deck ticket in to get validated and you will receive 2 hours of free parking.
For more information contact email@example.com or call 336-333-7460