With a private party, guests enjoy exclusive use of the studios for a 2-hour facilitated celebration. Children can paint at the giant easels, work in the clay garden, invent in the Scrap Lab, build in the block corner and enjoy being creative. Each party includes a special art project of your choice. The separate refreshment room includes three 5’ tables covered with paper and a serving area.
- Birthday Party Facilitator
- Exclusive use of the studios during party hours
- Choice of special art activity
- 30 min prep time in advance of the party
- Colorful paper table cover
- Cart for bringing in food and presents
Special Art Activity
Puppet-palooza: Whimsical paper lunch bag puppets from a wealth of art materials
Enchanted Wands: For fairies, princes and princesses, and wizards!
Mix it Up: Mixed media creation using paint, glue, scissors, funky papers and other collage materials
Mask-arade: Whacky mask-making fun
What Should I Bring?
- Party favors
- Food and Drinks
- Paper goods and utensils (cake utensil, candles, matches, etc.)
- Saturday: 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM or 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- Sunday: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM or 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- $205 + tax (10% off for Members)
Cancellation Policy: $100 cancellation fee 6+ days from the date of the party; no refunds if canceled 5 days or less.
Number of Participants:
- Maximum of 15 guests plus birthday party child; children under 12 months are free, adults are free.
- Cost per additional child is $6 at the door, with a limit of five extra children.