With a private party, guests enjoy exclusive use of the ArtQuest Studios for a 2-hour celebration guided by a Birthday Facilitator. Children can paint at the giant easels, work in the clay garden, invent in the Scrap Lab, build in the block corner and enjoy being creative. Each party includes a special guided art project of your choice. The separate refreshment room includes three 5’ tables covered with paper and a serving area.
- Birthday Party Facilitator
- Exclusive use of the ArtQuest Studios during party hours
- Choice of special art activity
- 30 min prep time in advance of party
- Colorful paper table cover.
For ages 2 and up
Puppet-palooza: Perfect for your child’s favorite theme! Kids of all ages love to create whimsical puppets from the wealth of art supplies available in the ArtQuest Studios.
Mix, Make and Play: Our tried and true for the youngest artmakers. Measure, sift, roll and squish to make your own play dough in this sticky, messy party!
For ages 4 and up
Fairy Tale: For adventurous princes and princesses! We'll make your guests feel like royalty as they make mythical creatures from clay and decorate fairy wands or knightly shields.
For ages 6 and up
Neon Batik: It’s groovy! Experiment with paper batik and paper tie dye for a razzle dazzle color explosion!
Art-a-palooza: Lots of messy fun! This Modern Art party will give kids "the okay" to try a little splatter paint and make a modern clay sculpture.
What Should I Bring?
- Party favors
- Food and Drinks
- Paper goods and utensils (cake utensil, candles, matches, etc.)
- Saturday: 10AM - 12PM or 5PM - 7PM
- Sunday: 2PM - 4PM or 5PM - 7PM
- $195 + tax (10% off for Members)
- Cancellation Policy: $100 cancellation fee 6+ days from date of party; no refunds if cancelled 5 days or less.
Number of Participants: Maximum of 15 children, Adults are free.
(Cost per additional child is $6 at the door, with a limit of five extra children.)